Tullow Oil makes a number of services available to help its shareholders manage their holdings and to receive information about the Company. Using these services helps you to administer your shareholding and to receive information about the Company. Computershare online shareholder enquiry service.
As a shareholder you have direct access to the online portal known as Investor Centre operated by our registrars, Computershare Investor Services at www-uk.computershare.com/investor/. The portal provides a range of services free of charge to help you to administer your shareholding quickly and efficiently by allowing you to:
- Check your share balance;
- Check your dividend payment history;
- Update your dividend payment instructions; Change your address details; Opt into receiving shareholder communications;
- Buy and sell Tullow Oil plc shares using the dealing service operated by Computershare;
- Replace a lost share certificate; and
- Download a range of forms to notify both changes in personal details and to assist with other share ownership matters.
To access the service use the link below and have your shareholding details to hand. Enter your shareholder reference number found on your share certificate.
In September 2013, Tullow Oil plc underwent a change of registrar in Ghana from Computershare Investor Services plc to what is now known as the Central Securities Depository (CSD) which only affects shareholders in Ghana. Contact details for the (CSD) can be seen to the right of this page.