Collectively, we are responsible for delivering our projects safely, and upholding our values and reputation in the countries where we operate.
Offers from Tullow Oil plc
All job offers are made directly from the offices of Tullow Oil plc. All email and telephone correspondence regarding an offer is through the email addresses and telephone numbers given on the contact us page of this website.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
It has come to our notice that fraudulent job offers are being circulated by certain individuals and/or entities claiming to represent Tullow Ghana Limited.
Please note that ALL our job openings are posted on Tullow's website. If you applied for a position or received a notice for an interview for a position at Tullow and it does not appear on our website, please disregard it. We advise that you do not respond to unsolicited offers of employment or offers for positions that were not advertised on the official website of Tullow.
Tullow Ghana Limited does not:
- Send job offers from free email services like Gmail, Yahoo mail, Hotmail, etc.
- Request payment of any kind from prospective candidates for employment or any sort of fees.
- Ask for payment for an offer of employment or as part of our recruitment process.
- Authorise anyone to either collect money to obtain an "affidavit of guarantee" or similar document to process a work permit or visas for potential employees.
- Use unsolicited emails to ask potential employees for personal details.
Specifically, Tullow Ghana Limited disassociates itself from Dr. Derrick Musah Quashie who claims to be a HR Manager of Tullow Ghana Ltd. Dr Derrick Musah is not known to us and is neither employed by Tullow Ghana Ltd nor a representative of Tullow Ghana Limited.
Tullow has a very open, transparent and fair recruitment process. All direct contact with prospective candidates is made from legitimate @tullowoil.com email addresses or telephone numbers of Tullow Ghana Limited as set out on the contact us page of our company website.
We reserve the right to take legal action against individuals/entities claiming to be representatives of our company.
If you receive any unauthorized, suspicious or fraudulent offers or interview calls, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.