About TEN Blend
- Discovered in 2009 by Tweneboa-1 wildcat well, plan of development submitted in 2013 and first oil in August 2016.
- Tullow is Field Operator with 47.18% working interest.
- FPSO design capacity of 80kbd.
- Good Quality, light, low sulphur, intermediate crude.
- Low Metals (Vanadium), Nitrogen, Low TAN.
- Standard cargo size 950 kbbls +/-5%.
- Option to offer 650 +/-5% with prior notice.
- TEN Blend loads from FPSO John Evans Atta Mills, a converted VLCC turret moored FPSO.
- Storage capacity 1.7 Mbbls.
- Flexible Logistics, terminal can accept Aframax, Suezmax and VLCC’s calling either 1st or 2nd Port.
- Maximum 350k DWT.
- First Cargo was in September 2016.
- Since then, it has found a world wide customer base from Europe, China and the US East, West and Gulf Coasts.
TEN Blend properties
|Whole Crude Property
|Cut (deg C)