About Oguendjo Blend
- Oguendjo Blend is a mixture of crudes produced from fields on and offshore Gabon.
- Tullow has entitlement to ~20% of Oguendjo Blend production.
- Oguendjo Blend is currently producing around 45,000 bopd.
- Standard cargo Size 950 kbbls +/- 5%.
- Option to offer 650 +/- 5% with prior notice.
- Oguendjo Blend loads from the Perenco operated FSO Fernan Vaz, a converted VLCC through an offshore Single Buoy Mooring (SBM).
- The FSO gathering point is located 10kms west of Port Gentil, Gabon.
- Storage capacity 1.8 Mbbls.
- Flexible Logistics, terminal can accept Aframax, Suezmax and VLCC’s calling either 1st or 2nd Port.
- Maximum Displacement 360kt.
- Oguendjo Blend has a range of buyers and has established itself well in Europe, the Caribbean and Asia.
- In 2014 the Operator Perenco and Tullow undertook a plan to introduce a new stream, Tchatamba into the Oguendjo Blend and install an SBM loading buoy.
- This doubled production and made subtle improvements to quality.
- SBM operational from 2015, can load at 48 kbbls/hr.
Oguendjo Blend properties
|Whole Crude Property
|Cut (deg C)