About Ceiba Blend
- The Ceiba field is an offshore development, located 33kms off the coast of Equatorial Guinea.
- Tullow is an equity partner with 15% working interest.
- Ceiba is currently producing around 50,000 bopd.
- Intermediate, Paraffinic.
- Low Sulphur, low metals, slightly acidic.
- Standard cargo Size 1000 kbbls +/- 5%.
- Option to offer cargo sizes from 400 up to 1000 +/- 5% with prior notice.
- Ceiba loads from a CALM Buoy connected to the Sendje Ceiba FPSO, a converted VLCC.
- FPSO Storage capacity 2.0 Mbbls.
- FPSO/CALM Buoy is located 26 kms offshore in 90m water depth.
- CALM Buoy can accept vessel sizes, 150k to 350k DWT first or second port.
- FPSO can also accept bow to bow mooring vessels 155k DWT Max.
- Ceiba is well established, with regular customers in the Far East, Europe and the USA.
|Whole Crude Property
|Cut (deg C)