Tullow Oil plc offers a Dividend reinvestment plan ('DRIP') that gives shareholders on the UK share register the opportunity to use their cash dividends to buy Tullow Oil plc shares in the market.
Easy to use
- New shares are bought on or after the dividend payment date and added to your holding
- After your shares are purchased, you'll receive a share purchase advice and share certificate (unless you hold your shares in uncertificated form in CREST in which case you should consult your CREST sponsor who will be able to take the appropriate action on your behalf)
- All charges are detailed in the Terms and Conditions of the plan
Easy to apply
The DRIP is operated on behalf of the company by our registrar, Computershare Investor Services PLC. You can sign up to the DRIP via the Investor Centre, Computershare's secure shareholder website at www.investorcentre.co.uk
If you already use the Investor Centre, please follow these easy steps to elect for the DRIP:
- Sign in and click 'Update my details'
- Select 'Dividend Plans' and click 'amend' to amend your 'election choices'
- Read and agree to the DRIP Terms and Conditions; and
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
If you are new to the Investor Centre, please follow these steps to enrol and elect for the DRIP:
- Visit www.investorcentre.co.uk
- Click on 'Register'
- Input the following information as required:
- your Shareholder Reference Number ('SRN') which is a ten digit number beginning with 'C' that appears on your share certificate or other correspondence from us
- your postcode
- your email address
- Select a user name (ID) and a password
- Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions
- When you receive your activation code and become a user of the Investor Centre, follow steps 1 to 4 above to elect for the DRIP
If you don't have access to the internet, you can call +44 (0)870 707 1694 to request a copy of the Terms and Conditions along with a DRIP election form.
Where this has been received in a country where the provision of the DRIP would be contrary to local laws or regulations, details of this service should be treated as being for information only.