Notes for this page
Billion cubic feet
Barrels of oil equivalent
Barrels of oil equivalent per day
Barrels of oil per day
Caister Murdoch System
- CMS III
A group development of five satellite fields linked to CMS
Civil Society Organisation
China National Offshore Oil Corporation
Development Leadership Team
Delegation of Authority
Democratic Republic of Congo
Deferred Share Bonus Plan
Exploration and evaluation
Exploration and Appraisal
Exploration and Production
Earnings Before Interest, Tax, Depreciation and Amortisation
Environment, Health and Safety
Environmental Management System
Energy Resource Consultants
Executive Share Option Scheme
Front End Engineering and Design
Floating Production Storage and Offloading vessel
Financial Reporting Council
Financial Reporting Standard
Full Tensor Gravity Gradiometry
- FTSE 100
Equity index whose constituents are the 100 largest UK listed companies by market capitalisation
Fair Value Through Profit or Loss
Global Exploration Leadership Team
Ghana National Petroleum Corporation
Government of Uganda
Company and its subsidiary undertakings
International Accounting Standard
International Accounting Standards Board
International Financial Reporting Interpretations Committee
International Financial Reporting Standards
Information Management System
International Organization for Standardization
London Interbank Offered Rate
Lost Time Incident
LTI Frequency Rate measured in LTIs per million hours worked
Million barrels of oil
Million barrels of oil equivalent
Million standard cubic feet per day
Memorandum of Understanding
Mark To Market
Operational Readiness and Assurance
Reserves and/or resources estimates that have a 10 per cent probability of being met or exceeded
Reserves and/or resources estimates that have a 50 per cent probability of being met or exceeded
Production and Development
Pay As You Earn
Petroleum Revenue Tax
Production Sharing Contract
Performance Share Plan
Supplementary Corporation Tax
Share Incentive Plan
Senior Management Committee
Sale and Purchase Agreement
- sq km
Socially Responsible Investment
- UK GAAP
UK Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Value Added Tax
You do not have any pages or notes saved.
You can create your own list of important report pages and accompanying notes here. You can then print your selected pages and notes, download them as a PDF, or email a list of the pages you've saved.
To save a page, click the "Add+" button at the top of any report page.
To add a note to a page, click on the 'Notes' tab and fill out the form. If you want to add another note to the page, simply add it to the same form.
Your list of saved pages and notes will appear in this window.
We have designed our website to be as accessible as possible for all users.
Access keys are keyboard shortcuts that you can use instead of your mouse to navigate to certain pages in the site.
Internet Explorer users
If you are using Internet Explorer, hold down the Alt key and press the appropriate access key for the page you want to go to, then release both keys. Press Enter to go to the page.
To go to the:
- Accessibility page, press and hold down Alt and the ‘0’ key. Release. Press Enter
- Home page, press and hold down Alt and the ‘1’ key. Release. Press Enter
- Main page content, press and hold down Alt and the ‘S’ key. Release. Press Enter
- Site index, press and hold down Alt and the ‘3’ key. Release. Press Enter
If you are using a Mac, hold down the Ctrl key, then press the appropriate access key for the page to go there automatically.
To go to the:
- Accessibility page, press and hold down Ctrl and the ‘0’ key
- Home page, press and hold down Ctrl and the ‘1’ key
- Main page content, press and hold down Ctrl and the ‘S’ key
- Site index, press and hold down Ctrl and the ‘3’ key
Please note that your browser may not support access keys
You may change the font size of this site to your preference through your browser. In Internet Explorer, select View, then Text Size, and then your preferred size.
You may import your own style sheet into this website. In Explorer select Tools, then Internet options, and then Accessibility. Next click on any or all of three checkboxes to ignore colours, font styles or font sizes. In the same window you can change your style sheet by clicking the checkbox that says, ‘format documents using my style sheet’, then simply browse to your style sheet and click ok.
This website has been designed to be as accessible as possible and to be compatible with the types of adaptive technology used by people with disabilities, including screen readers.
We recommend that users download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat to view Adobe PDF files. The latest Adobe Acrobat software provides a number of capabilities that improve access for disabled users, including the following:
- Read Adobe PDF files aloud using standard operating system text-to-speech functionality
- Give greater control when using screen readers
- Evaluate the accessibility of an Adobe PDF file
- Create accessible Adobe PDF documents and forms quickly
- Reduce the size of tagged Adobe PDF files for faster download times
Adobe Acrobat software also provides improved access for disabled users:
- Converts new and existing PDF files to tagged Adobe PDF files with the optional Make Accessible plug-in
- Includes tools to help troubleshoot and optimise Adobe PDF files for accessibility, including the accessibility checker, the Tags palette, and more
- Provides usability enhancements, including enhanced keyboard shortcuts, support for high-contrast viewing, and the ability to zoom in and reflow text on the screen
For further information about Adobe’s PDF accessibility, please visit: http://www.adobe.com/accessibility
Please note some of our older archived Adobe PDF files may not be completely accessible when using screen readers.
We have tested this website thoroughly but are always keen to improve our programming and would like to know if you have found this site accessible or if you have had any problems. Please send your feedback to email@example.com